A Mortician's Tale
A downloadable game
A Mortician's Tale is a narrative-driven death positive video game where you play as a mortician tasked with running a funeral home. Take on the role of recent funeral direction graduate Charlie as she learns the ropes of the business and industry. Prepare the cadavers of the deceased (via embalming or cremation), attend their funerals and listen to their loved ones' stories, and interact with Charlie's coworkers, clients, and bosses.
A Mortician's Tale is an informative, honest, and sometimes humorous look at the current state of and the future of the western death industry.
- Explore the colorful world of Rose and Daughters Funeral Home — from the morgue itself to the viewing room where funerals take place
- Prepare 8 different cadavers using realistic tools and procedures involved with traditional burials and cremations
- Talk to the deceased's loved ones, discover their stories, and learn how each of them mourns in different ways
- Follow Charlie's journey at Rose and Daughters Funeral Home as it transitions from a family-run business to being bought and owned by a massive funeral conglomerate and beyond
- Discover some real life truths about the current state of and future of the western funeral industry
~💀~ A Mortician's Tale is currently in development and is coming 2017 ~💀~