A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"Running through the 6 with my WOAHs!"
Trackoons is an 8-person local multiplayer game, where you play as raccoons facing off in a hurdles race in downtown Toronto.
There's a problem, though — You've eaten far too much, your belly is too full, and you're too stuffed to jump! The only thing you can do is to use your joystick and swap positions with the runners adjacent to you and hope maybe they'll hit a hurdle and fall out of the race, leaving you safely in the lead: Winner! Gagnant!
Trackoons was made as part of Dames Making Games' Gym Jam game jam in Spring 2015.
- TIFF digiPlaySpace 2016 — March 5–April 2014, 2016
- Bit Bazaar Winter 2015
- Dames Making Games Arcade and Tournament at the Ontario Celebration Zone at Harbourfront Centre during the Pan Am Games — July 2015
Trackoons was made by:
- Andrew Carvalho (programmer)
- Gabby DaRienzo (artist)
- Maggie McLean (music)
- Robby Duguay (sound effects)
- Robert Peacock (programmer)
- Yuliya Boublikova (artist)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Laundry Bear Games, robertpeacock22|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Controller, Local multiplayer, Low-poly, Multiplayer, one-button, Physics|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 8|
- Requires at least 1 gamepad to be played (Can be played with up to 4 gamepads)
- Up to 8 players (two players per controller)
- No keyboard support (yet)
- Linux isn't fully tested